Holidays for Groups
If you are looking for cycle holidays for groups you’ve come to the right place. Our main business at Cycle Mallorca is to provide great villas in the best cycling locations to groups of friends or club-mates, coming to Mallorca together as a group. Book as a group and you get a Cycle Mallorca villa all to yourselves.
We’ve chosen all our villas to be in great cycling locations: Bunyola at the base of the Soller pass; Alaro at the foot of the Orient Loop; Selva at the foot of the Lluc climb; Campanet just 15 mins ride further east; and Pollensa Old Town. All our villas are on the south side of the mountains, so that every day you have a choice of riding in the hills, or a variety of flat-ride options to the south.
We know that you want to get back from your ride to a villa where you can wash, relax in the warm and eat beautiful food before resting in a comfy bed—so that you’re ready to ride again tomorrow. We’ve worked hard to find villas where you can do all these in comfort.
Coming as a group is simple. You choose when you want to come (any time between October and April), book your villa with us; arrange your flights. Then we collect you from the airport, support you in your riding and feed you in the villa (you get our cyclists’ breakfast every morning, and our chef will prepare you a 3 course dinner in the villa on 6 of your nights).
Included in your holiday
- 7 days (or 5 days) comfortable accommodation in our hand-picked villa
- Healthy Cyclist’s Breakfast every morning
- Delicious nutritious 3-course evening meal (6 nights)
- Collection and drop-off at the airport
- A copy of the Mallorca cycle-route map and advice about routes
- Track pump and tools for cycle assembly in your villa
- Cycle Mallorca on the end of a mobile phone in case of emergency or breakdown.
- Bike hire
- Post-ride massage in the villa
- Garmin gps hire (with routes pre-programmed)
- Power-meter hire
- Guided rides available by the day
- Triathlon or cycling coaching